We are always looking for talented individuals. Please see the description(s) below for more information:
- Using our panoramic car rig, you will photograph an entire city. This job requires attention to detail, thoroughness, and commitment.
- Each city will take approximately two weeks. After a city is completed you will be sent to another. You will work in pairs, one person driving, the other working the cameras and collecting data.
- Since you will be spending 8-12 hours a day in a car with another person we would like to hire pairs of people, friends will probably be better able to work together than complete strangers.
- Your schedules need to be open from the day you start with the freedom to fly anywhere in the world on short notice.
A list of skills to have between the pair:
- Driving ability
- A drivers licence and driving skill (21+ preferable)
- The ability to quickly and accurately read a map
Organization and Attention to Detail
- Constant communication back and forth between partners and company headquarters is very important
- It is imperative that the data you gather does not get confused or lost
Willingness to Travel
- Familiarity with tech gadgets, cameras, computers
- $10 an hour, time and a half for overtime paid bimonthly
- $200 a week for food paid weekly
- Reimbursement for other expenses (lodging, gas, car rental, replacement equipment)
3D Production Assistant:
Supertour is seeking highly motivated individuals for our Production Assistant position in our fast growing startup near Boston (Waltham, Massachusetts). In this position, you will:
- Work within our Services team (alongside Marketing and Engineering) to produce photograph-based digital content in the form of 3D models, digital imagery, movies, HTML, XML and/or other forms requested by our clients
- Work with our in-house technology and become an expert at using it to support various in-house and external projects
- Support Marketing by creating artistic content and/or other deliverables that support our marketing efforts
Skills required by all applicants include:
- General skills
- Photoshop experience
- Basic 3D modeling experience (in any package)
- Experience with texture mapping a plus
- Familiarity and comfortable using Win OS
Special consideration will be given to applicants with a solid background in either or both of the following skill sets:
- Photographic digital image processing
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Strong eye for hue, contrast, color saturation, consistency across multiple similar scenes
- Experience making low-quality photographs look more vibrant and true-to-life
- Familiarity with high-dynamic-range image tone mapping a plus
- Experience shooting with digital SLRs
- Understanding of relationships between f-stops, shutter, ISO, and image quality
- Graphic Design/Illustration
- Strong intuition for 3D computer representations of spaces and geometry
- Organizational/analytical skills
- Understanding of HTML/XML syntax, ability to hand-code
- Digital video editing
- Applicant must be a US citizen or already have the appropriate work permits
- Applicant must be willing to work onsite at our Waltham offices (limited public transportation available)
- Compensation based upon experience. Entry level applicants preferred.
- 2 to 3 month (full-time) contract evaluation period necessary for company benefits eligibility.
- Email your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not attach any images
- Indicate a URL for your web portfolio if you have one